Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our apartment

This picture was taken from the Metro just below our apartment. We are on the 5th floor (the lower of the two levels with a full balcony and all those plants...isn't it cute!). We are really happy to be so close to the Metro line. It's great for us to travel around Paris, and it's also connected to the line that takes Jeff to school (it's a straight shot out to Versailles). I didn't know how I would feel about living across the street from the Metro, but the more we go out sightseeing the more I love where I live. It's so convenient. Plus it's great for people watching!

We were waiting for the Metro and thought this was a good example of how close we are. It's literally right across the street. Here is my model showing you where our apartment is.

Our mailbox

Our lobby door buzzer.

I can't believe how many locks our front door has. It has 2 locks that you can lock manually and one you turn with a key and it locks at the top and bottom. NO one is getting in. Why didn't I have a door like this when I lived in Vegas?

Hallway from the front door looking towards the kitchen.

This is the same hallway looking towards the bathrooms and bedrooms.


Livia's room (we need to get a crib and then Eva will stay in here too).


Mya and Celines room

Master bedroom

Tiny bathroom with shower and sink in the Master bedroom

Looking at the family area.

Dinning area

They have a great selection of French books, English books and Cd's. We listened to the Beatles the first night in our apartment while we unpacked.

2 comments:

Lori Orr said...

Awww, I love the pictures! Thanks for them! And man, your camera is great! The colors are beautiful! You're gonna have to teach me how to use your Nikon!

melissa said...

It's perfect! So dainty and fun... Landon said the other day he wanted to write you guys a letter, will you message me your address and let's skype soon... hope your making lots of fun memories! I miss you...