Friday, April 15, 2011

The American Library in Paris


My exciting find for the day...The American Library in Paris! I know what you are thinking... Why spend time in an American Library when you can be exploring Paris? Well, we have been doing a ton of exploring. Jeff has drug us everywhere and we (us girls) are getting tired. So we took the kids to the library today and I could see the smiles on the kids faces. It was a place of comfort for them. Celine had a huge grin on her face and when I asked her why she was smiling her reply was. "I'm just so happy to be here. They speak English and I can read all the books I want. I want to come back all the time."

The library is about a 10-15 minute walk from our apartment and we walk right past the Eiffel Tower to get there. I have a feeling we'll be at the library at least twice a week if not more.

Eva fell in the box of toys and couldn't get out.

Happy girls

No comments: