Monday, April 4, 2011

I would like to buy a hamburger

I was sitting at the park today listening to all the children speak french. They all sounded so darling and I wanted to know what they were saying. I could only pick out a few words. I really wish I could learn the language faster. I find myself getting so frustrated when I'm trying to study my french with the Rosetta Stone CD's. I speak into the microphone and the program beeps and says I said it wrong. I tried saying it 20 different ways and it still beeped me! Ugh! Maybe if I stop laughing I would get it right. I just can't help but think of the movie Pink Panther. This is exactly how I feel...

I would like to buy a hamburger

2 comments:

Lori Orr said...

LOL!! My favorite is the very last time he says it when he gets all pouty. Keep workin on it Christa, you'll do great!!

Ty said...

HILARIOUS!
Yes, keep going with the Rosetta Stone! It will pay off! I can't tell you how many times my Mandarin lessons have beat me down, but I'm feeling more and more confident everyday I try the live tutorials. Better yet, you actually can just leave the house and practice!
Go Harbachs go!