Wednesday, October 8, 2008

10 Year Reunion Update


So looks like we  are pretty much the same. Just a little older. It actually was really interesting to me what everyone was up to.  I found that personality wise their really wasn't much change.... 

- Those that were funny are still funny
- Those that were very social were going around talking to everyone. 
- Those that were to cool to associate with others just came in with their back-up and left with their back-up. Kinda funny!
- Some just can't get over stuff that happened in high school. Its okay that the football team wasn't that good Justin.  It's over now.  We all thought you were great.  He he! 

I have to say that the table I sat at was hilarious!  I sat at a table with TROY and he has quite the sense of humor.  Thanks for keeping me laughing!!  


Me, my sis, and baby Jabez at the Pine View High school football game. This was the first time I had been back to the high school since I graduated.  I almost couldn't find it.  Everything had changed so much!  It was really weird!  My nephew will be attending Pine View next year. WOW!
I'm glad my husband was able to come. 
Look at all my cute friends..  What can I say about all of you?  I have so many great memories of you.  I could talk about each one of you forever, but I won't.  It was just so good to catch up. I'm ready to meet at Pizza factory again.  I'll try to be on time. Ha!

This is a random picture of our ROCKIN REUNION!  Looks pretty fun eh.

I'm sure our hubbies were so bored!  Let me guess what they are talking about... hmmm.. could it be golf?!  Now I'm bored :)

1 comment:

karlin said...

christa you are becoming a pro updater... i love it! fun to see pics of your sister, lindsey, and kristen. happy late birthday to mya. she is so grown up!