Thursday, October 9, 2008

Daddy-Daughter Pumpkin Carving

The Primary in our ward held a Daddy-Daughter activity yesterday.  It was supposed to be carving pumpkins, however some of the Dads had to get a little more involved since the daughters were all running around together.  Regardless, it was a lot of fun, and here are two cute pics for ya...


My little Celine was a trooper, and was the only one of my three to stick it out the entire time with me.  She was also the only one of my girls willing to get her hands dirty and dig out the "guts" of the pumpkin.  She did a great job!

Mya also did a good job with her pumpkin, which is sitting on her lap.  Livia on the other hand, just played the entire time.  

Participation or not, how can you not love those 3 cute girls!!!


2 comments:

McKenzie said...

What a fun Daddy Daughter.

I love the new layout and the fun new pics!

DeMille Family said...

I always loved daddy daughter dates! I can't wait till my haubby can do that with our daughter. I love all the fun new posts!