Tuesday, October 28, 2008

WHY OH WHY DOES CHOCOLATE HAVE TO BE SO BAD FOR YOU?!?!


Image-Chocolate.jpg   


It all started Friday night when I thought my hubby was going to be released from the Bishopric. He was at a meeting and I waited patiently for him to arrive home from meeting with the Stake President.  When I got the phone call..... "Well sweetie I was released," I immediately started thinking how wonderful it would be to see him more and to actually have HELP on Sundays. Its not that easy getting 3 little girls ready for church by 9:00 am. Then my dreaming came to a complete halt..As he went on to say... "And they called me back into the Bishopric." I told him I needed 20 minutes to process this information and I will talk to him when he gets home. I headed strait for the pantry to find chocolate, cookies, chocolate and more chocolate. Sunday was still really hard for me. Jeff's alarm went off at 5:00 am and I remembered I was a bit bugged that I couldn't go back to sleep. So I just got up and got ready for church. Church was absolutely beautiful and the Spirit was so strong that I realized how selfish I was being. ME ME ME! What I want!  I knew right then how grateful I was that he is who he is. He is truly an amazing person and a true example of how to serve. Driving home from church I accepted that it's going to be a long haul for me. I started getting overwhelmed. So what did I do... I went right to the pantry again.. looking for some CHOCOLATE! I want to eat in breakfast, lunch and dinner. AHHHHH!  Chocolate may be bad for you but it is sure delicious, and it always makes me feel better!

No comments: