Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor day


I know I have a lot of things to work on, and being spontaneous is one of them. It's so hard for me to just drop what I'm doing, especially if I have made a to-do list...which I make everyday! I have a fetish with lists. I love to be able to cross off those to-dos. And when I have made up my mind it's really hard for me to change it.

 The Hermansen's had invited us to go to the lake and I had a hard time committing. Good thing they came to my door to get me because I probably would have stayed home and looked at my list. LOL! 

We ended up having so much fun!!! 













3 comments:

heathfamily said...

How fun! I love the picture of Celine she looks so happy =]

karlin said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. We love boating. I have a problem with being spontaneous too. I like things planned and I'm a check list person too.

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

looks like so much fun!