Thursday, September 25, 2008

10 year reunion

Holly moley!!! I mean I know that I'm getting old and all... The aging signs are there.... kids, wrinkles, a few gray hairs, metabolism isn't what it used to be.... but really... MY 10 YEAR REUNION...I just can't get over it!  I hadn't planned on going. I think I was in denial that if I don't go then it really didn't happen and I can just stay this age forever. I know, I know..... Now I have a few friends making fun of me saying... "I feel like my 10 year reunion was like 20 years ago! Man you are young!!!" But I don't feel that young. Maybe its because so much has happened this last 10 years that I'm already tired.  So I am getting over my stupidness and going. The pros outweigh the cons. I guess I'll make the long and treacherous drive from Vegas. LOL! GO PANTHERS!  I'm excited to catch up with old friends! 

2 comments:

Becky said...

You will love your reunion! You will be glad you went. I loved mine! After going I would have really regretted not being there. Your family is growing! So adorable! We would love to cross paths again some time soon. I haven't seen Angie for awhile and I really miss her! Thanks for your blog address.

karlin said...

I just had my 10 year too. I feel old though... a lot has happened in 10 years. I'm with you on that.