Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lori's Wedding

Its official.... Lori's married! Its about time someone else has to take care of you Lori. Ha ha! Just kidding! It was definitely bitter sweet for me to see her get married. I have known Lori since she was 12 years of age. I have always been very close to Lori! Not only were we sister-in-laws, but we became great friends, and after the death of her parents I became the mother figure in her life (scary, I know!). I am just so happy Lori found the perfect match! We absolutely love Tim and know that he will take good care of her.  







2 comments:

John & Shauna said...

Christa,
I wish John would blog for me too. Hasn't happened once. I am just not as good of a writer as he is. If we will have any history it will have to come from me. It is what it is. i want the details of the wedding. Is this jeff's youngest sister. Is this the one that went on a mission? Where did she meet her guy? Very cool. We miss your family. It's been too long.

karlin said...

What a beautiful wedding! You, Lori, and Angie look gorgeous! All of Jeff's sisters are married now, right? Did you have to do a lot of the wedding plans? You are such a good sister in law. I love your new blog look too!