Sunday, August 31, 2008

Blogging Hiatus


Ya ya, I know.  It has been forever since the last time that I blogged.  That is why I am posting such old pictures (way back to the 4th of July ... GASP!).  I've tried many times (unsuccessfully I might add) to pass the "blogging baton" over to Jeff but it just hasn't worked out.  I apologize to my friends (the blogging faithful) that have stuck with it even through their busy times like we all have.  You bloggers are a true inspiration, and I will try to live up to the example of consistency that you have set!  ;-)

2 comments:

Amy Brindley said...

I have found that I can change the date and time of my blogs which makes me very happy when I have had a serious break in blogging. It's the little things in life that make me happy!

Justin and Steph said...

Hi Christa! I think the last time I saw you was at someones baby shower although I don't remember who's. Anyways I'm not sure if you remember me so you might have to pull out your year book. Oh ya my name is Stephanie (Grow) Davis. I am new to the blogging world and I love it. It's nice to run across people.