Thursday, March 26, 2009

Catching up is a pain in the butt!

Blogging is just one more thing that I have to put on my to-do list. It took me awhile, but now I am caught up.  We'll see how long it takes for me to get behind again!  I was talked into blogging awhile back.  "Oh, it's so good to keep in touch with family and friends, and you can turn it into a scrapbook." Has anyone ever done that (turned their blog into a scrapbook??).  I'm just wondering if the book is even worth it?  Anyway, here are some old and new posts....Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Marylin said...

I know we don't really know each other, I think we may have passed a couple emails through facebook once. I went to school with Jeff. Anyway I noticed that you ask if people ever make a book out of them and the answer is yes. A friend of mine just finished hers and posted about it and it turned out AMAZING! If you go to my blog her name is Liz Prisbrey and I am actually working on mine right now. There is a link to the website on Liz's blog that gives you step by step instructions. I would love to follow your blog if you didn't mind and my email address is musheymellow@netzero.com. Thanks oh and hope that helped.