Sunday, April 5, 2009

More of Celine's beauty tips!

We were driving in the car and out of nowhere Celine say's "Mom, Clarissa in my class only wears her hair 2 ways everyday, and Brynn only wears her hair down with curls and a bow in it. I really think they should try something new... like Clarissa should wear a side ponytail."

She stopped talking and I was speechless.... I could see her little mind still thinking about how she thought they should wear their hair.. Celine is always talking about make-up, hair and fashion. When I am 50 I will be very stylish because I will have Celine watching my every move!

3 comments:

*kRiSti* said...

Maybe she can give me some pointers...I'm kindof in a rut! Oh and a big CONGRATULATIONS on another girl!!! That will be so fun! And I agree, girls clothes are so fun to buy. Start saving now!

DeMille Family said...

I'm loving reading the things your girs say and do! Boys canbe so different! What a cute family!

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

What a cutie! She reminds me of Addy:) Congrats on the girl! Having 3 girls I can say that and mean it and know that you really are happy that its another girl! I think Mike was actually kinda hoping for another girl too. I'm excited for a boy for sure, but I will be honest he hasn't really been as fun to shop for (that's the part my husband is excited about, maybe there will be a little more room in his pocket book this time around). Any ideas on names? I like Elliot and Avonlea for girls, but I think I'm done! I have no ideas for a boy.