Saturday, December 6, 2008

More random pictures of Liv

I can't keep up with her... 

She decided to get into Celine's play make-up 

She rubbed it all over her...

...and all over my carpet. I had to have Jack the carpet cleaner come. He got it out... He is the best! 


After she created a beautiful green center piece with my glass dishes she decided to enjoy some peanut butter right from the jar. 
I found her like this. Enough said.

She was putting her carrots into her sandwich. "Mommy I'm making a cake. Do you want do blow out the candles?"
Getting into the pantry again. Livia is getting herself dressed these days.  Pink dress with Christmas pants..Nice outfit liv!
She was totally serious about this look and would not let me fix her. Yea, we went out that way! 
Once again she put a lid on her finger that I had a hard time getting off. 
I started to get nervous, but I finally got it off with olive oil. You think she learned her lesson from the last time she did this same thing!!!

Good thing you are so dang cute Liv!

No comments: