Saturday, December 6, 2008

Food Storage


So I am over safety preparedness and food storage in my ward. And I made a goal that I would have a year supply of food storage by the end of the year. I can't really encourage people to get theirs if I don't have it myself. I already had some, but not all. It wasn't as bad I thought it was going to be. I actually became obsessed. Its such a good feeling to know that you are prepared and have food if anything were to happen.

Thanks Celine-My little Helper
She held all the bags and even decorated them with stars, moons, and her name. :o)

Bagging in Process 

Dried Carrots. I'm sure they will be good when I'm starving. 

What a mess it made!
I thought I was done right here, until I went to put this away and found 2 more 50 pounds bags of wheat.... ARGH!  Ok, now my next goal it to be able to cook a good meal with what I have. Can't be that hard... right?

No comments: