Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Going private ya'll

I'll tell you the real reason why I'm going private when my blog is actually private...

Also, I was looking through Craigs List today because Celine wants an iPod shuffle for Christmas, and I just can't justify paying full price for that.  She is only 5! Anyway, I have been emailing asking questions to total strangers.  I'm not sure why, but I realized that my email is my whole name and I have just now given it to this total stranger. I kinda got freaked out... then I start analyzing, which I should never do because I can wig myself out real fast. I googled my name, and what do you know.... up popped my blog.  It's that easy.  Now this stranger knows me, my family and everything else.  It really bothered me.  So..... I decided to go PRIVATE!!! Don't worry.. I'll give you some time to email me before I switch over:o)

Please email me your email address so I can now invite you to my " OH SO PRIVATE BLOG". 

christaharbach@hotmail.com 

You should try googling yourself its kinda creepy. 

No comments: