Monday, April 21, 2008

Conference Weekend

Thanks Ryan and Julie! We always have so much fun at your cabin!!





Of course Liv would dump sand in her hair. 

And then eat the sand.

Mya and Paige

Brynn and Celine

Mya going down the zip line.

Celine and Brynn ready for another round.


Livia was insistant that she had a turn so we let her. When she finished going down the zip line she said "I fly like Tinker Bell Mommy" and was ready for round 2!! 

And Blair was right behind her. "I do it too!!"




2 comments:

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

so it's feast or famine with you is it? :) Cute cute cute! I can't believe your 2yr. old went down the zip line!

John & Shauna said...

Where is that cabin? I think we went there a few years back with my whole family. You have a brave 2 year old.